Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Safe Haven Movie Review By, Nicholas Attanasio


       This is my review of the new suspenseful love story Safe Haven. Safe Haven is a new movie released on February, 14, 2013 directed by Lasse Hallstrom the director of Dear John. Safe Haven is based on Nicholas Spark’s Novel. Overall I would give Safe Haven a four out of five star rating. The story takes a much different toll than Nicholas Spark’s other previous book to movie adaptations because there is crime involved. Overall I would say that Safe Haven was very good movie.
       The movie’s plot was not as complicated as other movies I’ve seen. Katie (Julianne Hough) flees to a small town in North Carolina called Southport but, her arrival raises questions about her past. Soon she meets Alex (Josh Duhamel) and they fall in love but, soon there goes questions about if Katie is really who she is and Katie has to fight to prove who she is.
       I feel that this is probably one of Nicholas Spark’s best books to movie adaptation that I’ve seen in my opinion. The actors Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel deserve definite praise for their roles in the movie. Overall if you’re looking for a great, suspenseful love story then you should defiantly check out Safe Haven.
         

Nicholas Attanasio
10th Grade
SBHS

No comments:

Post a Comment