Importance of Music
By: Sujal Mirchandani
I don't think people realize how much music can change your mood. Sometimes even when you are having a good day, listening to the right song can make your day even better.
I listen to music when I'm driving, working out, doing homework, or just sitting around. Sometimes I don't even care what I'm listening to. I just like having something playing in my ears because it lets me ignore whatever is going around in the background.
One of the things that I like about music is that it can be nostalgic. There are songs that remind you of certain times in your life, and when you listen to that song, you start to recall your old memories. For example, if you listen to a song that you used to listen to as a kid, you can still feel the emotions that are tied to that song.
I think that's one of the coolest things about music. You don't have to explain why a song means something to you. You just know that it does.
Sometimes I also listen to the same song like 20 times in a row. I know I'm probably going to get tired of it eventually, but for some reason I just don't care.
Music doesn't solve all your problems, obviously. But sometimes you don't need it to. Sometimes you just need something that makes a boring day feel a little less boring.
And honestly, that's enough for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment