Pages

Friday, September 14, 2018

Shadow Girl by Liana Liu; review by Sanah Sanduja








I loved reading Shadow Girl. The plot was terrifying and captivating in all ways possible. The characters all had different personalities and the settings were described in so much detail, it made me feel as if I lived there. Mei goes on an intense journey by leaving her hometown for a whole summer to tutor a young girl at a private island. Mei lives with her mother and has never left her for more than a weekend. The dialogue of the protagonist, Mei, was very interesting to read because the author would provide not only what she says, but what she is really thinking inside. This book truly had me hooked from the beginning, and the end had me begging for a sequel. I would rate this book an extraordinary and amazing 5

No comments:

Post a Comment