Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

MouthWatering McDonald’s, a review by Anlin Charles

  MouthWatering McDonald’s

                      Is McDonald’s really all it seems? Many people talk about how McDonald’s is all the hype. So, I decided to put it to the test. On Friday September 27th, I went to McDonalds, to buy a few of their products. It took me and my family 15 minutes to get our order and we decided we would eat in, with a fun play place for the younger kids. It was very fun. It was 9 pm into the night, so I was surprised to see it was much more crowded than I thought it would be. 

Fries: The fries were amazing. They were light brown and crispy, and nicely salted. You could hear a light crunch everytime you bit into one, they give you sauce options of honey and ketchup. With the iconic ketchup, it tasted amazing and as expected. With the honey, the fries were a little bit more sweet, a side that I have never tasted before. They were a bit dry and soggy though, but it was in fact the classic McDonald's fries.

Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich: The sandwich was juicy. While with every bite, you could hear the crisp. It was nicely cooked, and with ketchup, it tasted amazing. I would say though, it wasn’t all that spicy as it claimed to be, since it tasted normal, inside the chicken sandwich there was the crispy chicken patty, 2 pickles and mystery sauce. I overall really enjoyed it as it was pretty good, well seasoned and had a fun taste.

Iced Tea: The ice was sweet and bitter at the same time. It was a bit more bitter than I would have liked it to be, but I liked trying a new taste. It had more ice in the plastic cup than actual juice, but I wasn’t able to finish a small one since it was so sugary and filling. 

Chicken Nuggets: It had a nice crisp, it was the chicken nuggets you would expect to get a normal McDonald’s. It was fun and juicy and iconic to be eaten with ketchup. It was a little too salted but with a sauce you won’t notice it that much. It was nice and overall, pretty decent.

Ultimately, I would give McDonald’s a rating of 9/10, something they should improve on is to salt things a little more lightly. While McDonanld’s should continue to make good juicy sandwiches. McDonald’s is a classic fast food restaurant that is something we all have probably eaten in our lifetimes. Now would you want to try McDonald’s?


No comments:

Post a Comment