Laugh!!! It’s Joke Time!!!
1. Teacher: Akhil, name an animal which is found in South Africa.
Akhil: A lion.
Teacher: That is absolutely right! Now, name another animal.
Akhil: Another lion.
2. Jerry: Why are the blood groups of people different?
Bred: So that mosquitoes don’t get bored of drinking the same blood all the time.
3. Gillian: Why did the Tennis player bring a tray to practice?
Tony: I don’t know.
Gillian: Because it was his turn to serve.
4. Lucy: Daddy, what are four grapes and two grapes?
Daddy: Can’t you solve this simple addition problem on your own? Didn’t you do a similar problem in class?
Lucy: No, the teacher always uses bananas.
5. Jennifer: Why didn’t you call me yesterday?
Maya: I did but each time I tried, your phone was busy!
Jennifer: Impossible! I was sitting with the receiver in my hand.
6. Father: How was school today, Greg? Did you like it?
Gregory: It’s hard to like a place that’s haunted, Dad.
Father: Haunted! What do you mean?
Gregory: It’s my new teacher. She keeps talking about the school spirit.
7. 1st Man: Why are your hands in my pocket?
2nd Man: Sorry, I’m wearing an identical pair of trousers.
8. Teacher: Johnny, did you cheat from Amy’s test?
Johnny: Yes, but how did you know?
Teacher: In one answer, Amy wrote, “I don’t know.” And you wrote, “Me neither.”
~ Shruti R. Patel