Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Movie Review By Anuj Kadakia

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Movie Review

By Anuj Kadakia


     This movie was the sequel to the first Guardians of the Galaxy, so before watching this movie I would suggest you watch the first one. Regardless, this movie was such an all around movie. It had the humor, the action, and the great acting to seal the deal. What more can you want in a movie? I did not expect too much from this movie when I went to see it, but the movie had my sitting on the edge of my seat watching just to see what snarky remark or bold move I would see next. Almost all of the main actors in the movie had me laughing and watching intently throughout the whole movie. The humor was present throughout so it will give you a good laugh. There is also a constant action-packed story happening at the same time. I think that anyone that is into super hero movies or simply just action movies, should watch this movie. I would give it a 9/10 for a great story and humorous remarks. This is definitely a must see movie with either your friends or even your family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment