How to make Ice Cream Chocolate Bites
by Krisha Shah
Dessert is something that definitely brightens up parties and people’s moods. Are you in need of a fun dessert that will make a lasting impression? Here is a foolproof recipe that will cause you to become the image of a dessert chef.
Ice Cream Chocolate Bites
- Mini cupcake cups
- Cupcake pan
- Chocolate chips
- Ice cream (flavor of your choice)
- Put your cupcake cups in the cupcake pan.
- Melt down your chocolate in a ceramic or glass bowl. To melt, put the bowl in the microwave in intervals of thirty seconds. Stir the chocolate each time you take the bowl out of the microwave.
- Once the chocolate is fully melted, put an even coat of chocolate on the inside of the cupcake cups.
- Freeze the chocolate for around fifteen minutes, or until hardened. If you feel that your previous layer was too thin, add another layer of chocolate and freeze.
- Peel off the cupcake cup. (It should look like the image above.)
- Take a spoon of ice cream and put it inside the cup. Freeze for fifteen minutes. Enjoy!